Filming day!

Oh dear! Well we had quite a lot of fun during filming- there are a few outtakes that you can see if you click on the link on the left side of the screen. Our first film was the footage of the miner coming out of the mine (thankfully the weather was fine!). There is a link to this under the 'performance pieces' list on the left side of the screen.

Heather filmed while I 'escaped' from the mine. I found it difficult not to laugh as I was covered in black 'coal dust' (make-up), was wearing a man's shirt and a hat. Luckily we shot it in my back garden so we didn't need to worry about members of the public seeing us (apart from the neighbours but I think they're used to me by now!).

Our next film to be made was our manifesto. We did this in my bedroom with my web-cam. The camera was perched on my desk so that the both of us could be in shot. We had created a manifesto that outlined our ideas regarding virtual and digital performance and advocated the use of various medias in theatre, claiming that they were beneficial in enhancing a performance. This is also available for you to view by clicking on the 'performance pieces' link on the left side of the screen.

No comments: